Give an example of a business you have done that has been a good business. Explain. I once took a chance on buying clothes online and it was a good deal because it was not that expensive and the clothes were of very good quality. Give an example of a deal you have done that was a bad deal. Explain. On the contrary I bought clothes on the internet and although it was not that expensive the quality of the clothes was horrible and awful, I could not return them.
OF TIME AND PLACE *This is the ticket for the birthday gift my best friend gave me.* In On At - Who is Andres Cepeda and what is he like? He is a Colombian singer, Andres is an incredible composer and very talented in what he does. I will go with my best friend to a live concert of Andres. - When is the concert? The concert is on September 16th....
Comments
Post a Comment